Frequently Asked Question
Last Updated 20 days ago
TechNet Rules And Policy
- No Spamming
- No Flooding
- No Hacking, Phishing, Takeover's or Dos Attack's
- No Porn or inappropriate content
- No Racism, No Violence, Sexual, Of ANYTHING
- No MORE Than 5 Connections Per IP (if you need an exception then apply here
- No actions we, the operators, regard as abuse.
- No Evading Network Or Channel Ban's
- All staff can disconnect, ban, kill, kick, k-line, g-line, gzline to any user they fit needed at any moment of time
- Usage of this network is a privilege, not a right.
- TechNet holds NO responsibility for any damage, harm, abuse caused to any user, item, or any problem or situation while you are connected to TechNet
- Absolutely no warranty is expressed or implied.
- All staff of TechNet has all say to all decisions made of any matters in this network
- Do NOT get IRCop's involved in channel situations UNLESS they involve the violation of the Network rules
- The rules and policies of TechNet can be softened, strengthened at the discretion of Staff at their will any time
- Violation of any of these rules can result in severe punishment, such as kills or even bans
- If you see find any of these rules are violated by a user, please report to a member of staff
- We can not monitor Private message's, thus what happens on private messages, stays on private messages