Frequently Asked Question
How to Link
Last Updated 7 months ago
- You must read the Network rules and the requirements
- You have a stable IRC Server
- You submit an application. Please fill out all the data correctly and give as much information as possible regarding bandwidth description.
- IRCD must already be installed and running on the server to be considered.
- You wait for the routing committee to check the submitted info
- If everything is ok, the voting will begin. Only committee members are allowed to vote.
- If the voting result is YES, the application will advance to TESTLINK. The ircd's configuration will be verified and checked for other issues before the server will be linked.
- Please note that your application can be rejected at any time.